Romtherm 2020 will take place in one of the most modern exhibition spaces of Romexpo – Pavilion B2! With a innovative design, the Pavilion B2 becomes the ideal location for hosting international fairs and exhibitions.
Exhibitor profile: Manufacturers and importers of equipment for installation of water supply, sanitation and sewage, gas supply, technological installations, heating, heating, ventilation installations, air conditioning and refrigeration products and systems with a role in fire safety associations profil.
The 25th edition of Romtherm, International exhibition for installation, heating, cooling and air conditioning equipment, will take place between 9th – 12th of April 2020, within Romexpo Exhibition Centre, Bucharest, in the same period with: CONSTRUCT-AMBIENT EXPO – International trade fair for construction technologies, equipment and materials products and systems for interior and outdoor decoration and swimming pools MOBILA EXPO – Furniture Fair, MODEXPO I – International exhibition of textiles, ready-made clothes, leather goods, furs, footwear and leatherwear, accessories, EXPO FLOWERS & GARDEN – International flower, landscaping, horticulture and gardening exhibition and ANTIQUE MARKET – A market of art objects and antiques
Retrospective ROMTHERM 2019:
- 61 companies exhibitors at the fair
- 2,000 mp sqm exhibition area
- 16,000 visitors: specialists and the general public
- 11 participating countries: Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Czech Republic, Romania, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine and Hungary
Between 14th – 17th of March 2019 have taken place Romtherm, Construct-Ambient Expo, Mobila Expo, Expo Flowers & Garden, Modexpo I and Antique Market gathered over 400 exhibiting companies on an area of 12,517 sqm of 25 participating countries: Austria, Belarus, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Egypt, The Russian Federation, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Italy, UK, Moldavia, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, Hungary.
Why participate at ROMTHERM 2020?
- To benefit from the unique opportunity for promoting new products, technologies, equipment and materials that your company develops in the field;
- To benefit from the unique opportunity to emphasize the products, technologies and projects that your company develop in the field;
- To meet potential customers and partners in the industry, with whom you will have the opportunity to close successful contracts;
- To be informed about new investments and the latest trends in the field, both from Romania and abroad;
- To attend an intensive communication schedule that includes conferences and seminars, presentations, workshops, dedicated especially to specialized visitors;
- The event will be promoted through TV and radio spots developed in the central media and specialized press, online, outdoor and indoor campaigns, website and social networks.
More information: click here
Participation Forms: click here