Between April 14 and 17, 2019, together with Romtherm, Construct-Ambient Expo, Furniture Expo, Flowers & Garden Expo, Modexpo I, and Antique Market met more than 400 exhibiting companies on an area of 12,517 sqm from 25 participating countries: Austria, Belarus, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Egypt, Russian Federation, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Italy, United Kingdom, Moldova, Holland, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, Hungary.
Useful information for exhibitors:
Starting April 28, 2020, exhibitors are waiting for Dispatch (next to Pavilion B1) to pick up the badges and the access card.
From April 2, 2020, as of 10 a.m., exhibitors will have access to the pavilion based on the badges.
The access note will be requested at the stand by the head of the pavilion.
Stand Constrution (28th March – 1st April 2020 )
- 28th March – 1st April 2020, between 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., gate E (Avenue Poligrafiei) – access for the self-constructed or the third party stand period
- 31st March – 1st April 2020, between 8 a.m – 8 p.m, gate E (Avenue Poligrafiei) – access for setting up the stands built with Romexpo
Event period (2nd – 5th April 2020)
- 2nd – 4th April 2020, between 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. – obligatory presence at the stand
- 5th April 2020, between 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. – obligatory presence at the stand
- Exhibitors’ access to this period is at Gate E of Avenue Poligrafiei based on the parking card
- For the provision of the stands the access is in period 2nd – 4th April 2020, between 6 p.m. – 6.30 p.m.
Stand dismantling (5th – 7th April 2020)
- 5th April 2020, between 4 p.m. – 8 p.m., access gate E – Avenue Poligrafiei
- 6th-7th April 2020, between 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., access gate E – Avenue Poligrafiei
Participation forms:click here
ROMEXPO GENERAL CONDITIONS
For more details regarding the general, technical and participation conditions ROMEXPO click here
For more details about the Cookies Policy of the site click here
For more details regarding the terms and conditions of use of the Romexpo site click here
For more details regarding the protection of personal data click here